These drives look set to become the future standard in response to more stringent requirements on ventilation, energy saving and storm safety.
Lock has developed integrated drive solutions with remote intelligence which provide the assured functional and operational reliability for which Lock is renowned while also dispensing with external converter and external rotary sensors.
All these solutions feature a frequency converter integrated in the motor and a hallmark Lock differential limit switch. This offers the following benefits:
- Two variable speeds for fast operation in response to storm and rain;
- Saving on reversing contactor control functions;
- Saving on wiring by offering fitted limit switches and an additional saving with RieLogic through the use of a bus system;
- High standard of functional and operational reliability;
- Soft-Stop and Soft-Start as well as a more precise overload cutout to protect the system;
- Neutral interface for all standard control units;
Last but not least, all these solutions are fully tested under practical conditions!