KKS 10, KKS 14
Chain coupling // 1° angle adjustment
- Coupling with 1° angle adjustment and axial mounting to transmit torques from power drives to adapter tubes.
- KKS 10 for welding to tube, KKS 14 for screw-mounting.
- It is possible to remove the drive unit after the chain has been taken off.
- The 2 rows of chain links permit small alignment errors of up to 1° between drive and adapter shaft.
- Steel coupling, weldable, milled, weld hub with bore or collar for welding, or plug-in hub with bores for screw-mounting to adapter tube.
- Axial mounting with circlip, except for shaft We 68.
- Can be used for speeds of up to 30 rpm.
- Pay careful attention to permitted torque for the adapter tube. If necessary, use tube with larger wall thickness, e.g. 1“, DIN 2441 33.7 x 4.05 mm.