SKS 66, SKS 68
- Coupling without angle adjustment with one-sided axial mounting to transmit drive torques between gear units, e.g. LZG, SZG.
- SKS 66.50 centring tube, outer diameter (OD), SKS 66.6034 // SKS 66.6036 // SKS 68 centring tube inner diameter (ID)
- The coupling is welded to the ends of adapter tubes on the building and is then pushed onto the end of the gear unit shaft.
- Coupling made of weldable steel, untreated (i.e. unpainted), Version SKS 66.6036, galvanised.
- Adapter tube and SKS must be aligned flush. Weld together using fixture, plan in scope for approx. 3 mm of expansion between coupling and gear unit shaft.