VRE 73, VRE 75, VRE 76
Worm gear unit // 50–250 Nm
- Extremely robust, self-locking worm gear unit for ultra-precise and very slow actuation of elements, e.g. sun protection panels on facades, adjustment units in mechanical engineering.
- All externally routed gearbox components made of stainless steel, absolutely zero-maintenance.
- Minimal backlash. Quality ball bearing for extremely quiet operation.
- Robust aluminium housing, completely sealed.
- Drive (shaft A) with hex waf 17 and output (shaft B) with precision multi-tooth.
- T dyn. duration: continuous dynamic load-bearing properties.
- T dyn. short: intermittent/short-term dynamic load-bearing properties.
- T static: static load-bearing capacity up to 1200 Nm.