Manual rack winch // 3000–6000 N
- Manual rack winches for raising, lowering, adjusting and securing components, devices, machines and ventilation systems.
- Smooth action, self-locking worm gear drives.
- Cast housing, milled worm gear drive, gearbox components made of steel, partially hardened, robust precision design.
- Loadable in tension and compression.
- Standard stroke lengths 400–1400 mm. Additional stroke possible in increments of 200 mm. From stroke length of 1100 mm (HZW 53.03), or 1300 mm (HZW 53.06) note reduced compression force.
- HZW 53.0310 // HZW 53.0610: like standard version but with lateral shaft outputs to drive version HZW 53.0311 // HZW 53.0611 (not self-locking, maximum total load 3000 N // 6000 N. Connection with 3/4“ tube, DIN 2440.
- Other versions available with other combination options on request.