Rack & pinion units // 1200 N
- Compact rack & pinion units to actuate heavy panels. Ideal for assembly-friendly problem-solving!
- Typical applications: Ventilation in wide-span greenhouses (double-glazing with just one gear rack per girder division), large primary or secondary roof ridges in animal shed construction.
- Aluminium housing with rack guide made of special anti-friction material, rack pivotable through 55°. Drive pinion for 1“ tube is also mounting for drive tube. No further bearings required!
- Window bracket FB 30 in scope of supply.
- Rack and pinion made of steel,
- Stroke lengths of 600 –2000 mm (from stroke length of 2000 mm, note reduced compression force). Special lengths on request.
- Fast assembly with clamping ring and safety screws.
- Rack grease LUB 20 in scope of supply.
- U-bracket accessory for length compensation in 135 mm or 175 mm lengths. Other bracket lengths on request.
- Tighten down U-bracket nut to 80 Nm!
- Tighten down clamping ring screws to 15 Nm.