Please note the procedure for mounting the gearbox breather.
- You will find the bleed screw (M6 x 10 with 2 mm axial bore) in the rubber gasket under the limit switch cover.
- Establish location of bleed screw on illustration, based on installation position.
- Replace located screw with bleed screw (M6 x 10 with 2 mm axial bore). Reuse existing copper seal.
- Insert replaced screw back in rubber gasket on limit switch compartment.
- Please refer to operating instructions for assembly positions and gearbox breather on the EZW 64.