The position repeated is pre-installed ex-factory (option). For retrofits, refer to operating instructions EWA 10 – EWA 16 / EZW 64. You will find the selection table in our products – PAR 06, POTENTIOMETER.
Note: Before setting the position repeater, set the limit switch.
1. Move drive unit into a limit position. A limit switch must be actuated.
2. Establish direction of rotation of gear by briefly starting up and running the drive unit. Then move drive unit back into its limit position.
Rotate the gears and/or the shaft in the opposite direction of rotation to the output shaft.
3. Turn potentiometer into its limit position using the secured gear, in the previously determined direction of rotation.
4. Release M3 screws again using a waf 1.5 hex wrench.
5. Move gear on potentiometer shaft so that teeth mesh in gear and tighten down both M3 screws to 50 Ncm using a waf 1.5 hex wrench.
6. Conduct a test run on the drive unit. While doing so, compare direction of rotation of output shaft and control signal to ensure that there is a match.
7. Use voltmeter to check for correct setting and function of position repeater.
8. Close limit switch compartment again properly using limit switch cover and gasket.
Note: None of the cables and wires must make contact with the gears.