Ventilation flaps arranged across a surface area (several individual or one continuous flaps) can be operated by one drive unit on each side. On the rail mountings, LZG gear units are connected to the drive unit by means of a connecting shaft (1 1/4“ tube – 2“ tube DIN 2440).
These racks move the pull-push rod along the length of the rail mounting to which the push bar on the flap are located. It is these push bar that actuate the flaps.
- Up to 40 flaps down the length of each rail mounting, depending on flaps weight.
- Up to 1500 Nm of drive power can be fed into the system.
- Load ratings of up to 16000 N per rack unit, and longer strokes or higher load ratings available on request.
- Available for all commonly used support dimensions and assembly kits.
- LZG gear unit with various rack strokes (Hzd).