Here you can find out which are the most appropriate Lock products for your project. Simply key in three parameters (flap width, flap dimension and number of flaps per rack) to obtain a proposal for the optimum LZG (rack & pinion gear unit) to suit your load scenario. When you then go on to indicate the total number of flaps for 1 EWA (power drive), the system identifies the EWA you need to have to get the job done.
This selection aid can be used for projects that have the following parameters:
- Flap widths [BK] of 3.20 m, 4.00 m, 4.27 m and 4.80 m
- Roof angles [α] of between 22 ° and 25 °
- A glass thickness of 4 mm (10 kg/m²)
- Height [TR] of push-pull tube, measured from upper edge of gutter bracket, of between 11.5 mm and 60 mm
- Height [Hzd] of push-pull tube, measured from upper edge of gutter bracket, of between 11.5 mm and 60 mm
- No insect protection net! For applications with insect protection, the details for the ventilation flaps reduce as a consequence of their extra weight.
- With a net weight of 1800 g per linear metre, the value for flaps must be reduced as follows:
- For a flap width of 3.20 m: – 25 %
- For all other flap widths: – 20 %